Clause 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
The Data Controller of data is AP VECTOR sp. z o.o. sp. k., with the registered office in Poznań, at ul. Reymonta 9, Tax Id. No. (NIP): 7792426148, National Official Business Register (REGON): 360126452, National Court Register (KRS): 0000530968, having the authority granted by the Minister of Economy and Labour and entered into the Register of Employment Agencies under a No. 11459.
- Data is protected in accordance with requirements laid down in generally applicable provisions of law and stored on secured servers.
- Any reference to “GDPR” means the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
- We do respect the right to privacy and care about data security. To this end, we use, among other things, the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol.
- Personal data provided in the contact form is treated as confidential information which cannot be seen by unauthorised persons.
Clause 2 DATA CONTROLLER
- The Service Provider is the Data Controller of data provided by its customers. This means that if you have sent your data using the contact form available on our website, we will process such data as: first and last name, email address, telephone number, position, place of employment, IP address.
- Personal data is processed:
(a) In accordance with personal data protection regulations;
(c) To the extent and for the purpose necessary for entering into, drawing up, amending or terminating an Agreement and properly render Services provided by electronic means;
(d) To the extent and for the purpose required to meet legitimate interests (fulfil legitimate purposes), and such processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
- To the extent and for the purpose specified in the consent granted, provided that you have sent us your CV;
- To the extent and for the purpose specified in the consent granted, provided that you have sent your contact details.
Every data subject (if we are the Data Controller of their data) has the right to access, rectify, erase or restrict the processing of data, the right to object and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- You can contact the person responsible for overseeing the processing of personal data within the Service Provider’s organisation by sending an email at:
- We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the Agreement or the withdrawal of your consent, however, only for the purpose of pursuing claims (if any) before the court or where we are required to retain such data pursuant to national, international or EU laws and regulations.
- The Service Provider has the right to provide the User’s personal data and other information to entities authorised under applicable provisions of law (e.g. law enforcement agencies).
- Personal data can be erased as a result of the consent being withdrawn or a lawful objection being filed against personal data processing.
- The Service Provider will not make personal data available to entities other than entities authorised under applicable provisions of law.
- Personal data is processed exclusively by persons authorised by us or the data processor which we closely work with.
Clause 3 PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR RECRUITMENT PURPOSES
- Your personal data as defined in Article 221(1) of the Labour Code will be processed with a view to Executing the recruitment process as part of the legal obligation imposed on the Data Controller (legal basis: Article 221(1) of the Labour Code in conjunction with Article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
- You are not obliged to provide the aforesaid personal data, however, it is necessary to enable you to participate in the recruitment process. Data furnished to us will be stored for a six-month period commencing on the date of your participation in the recruitment process.
- Should you give the aforesaid consent, you will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, where such withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent granted before its withdrawal. You can e.g. send an email at to withdraw the consent.
- Expected categories of personal data recipients include: employees of HR Department and managers making employment decisions, customer submitting a recruitment offer.
- Personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
- You have the right to request us to give you access to your personal data, to have them rectified, erased or to restrict its processing, as well as the right to object and the right to data portability.
- You have further the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, where there is a reasonable claim that the Data Controller’s processing of personal data pertaining to you violates the provisions of GDPR.
- Your data will be processed by automated means at the agreement execution stage with a view to verifying the accuracy of data provided, nevertheless, this will not entail automated decision-making.
Clause 3 COOKIES
- Information which is collected concerns the IP address, a type of browser being used, a language, a type of operating system, the Internet service provider, information relating to time and date, location and information sent to the website by means of the contact form.
- Data thus collected will be used for monitoring and checking the manner how our websites are used by users with a view to improving the functioning of the website and ensuring more effective and easier navigation. For monitoring information about users, we use Google Analytics, which helps us to track the behaviour of users while using the website.
- The user may at any time disable or restore the data collection functionality, by changing cookie settings in the web browser.
- Further personal data, such as email address, is collected only where the user has granted, by completing the form, his or her explicit consent to such collection. We will retain and use the aforesaid data only for purposes necessary for fulfilling a given function.